Pages

27 March 2016

A time for family

 HI all, Its been a while since I blogged on Destressing Diane. I have been supper busy with kids, work and life in general. I haven't been sitting idle though. I have been busy with the Design Team Challenge for ArtFull Crafts - Check it out here if you get a chance.

I also completed this page using black card stock and sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang "Delphinium Turquoise" and "Whale Watch Blue" (which I am almost out of as I've used it so much) I mixed some of the turquoise spray with modeling paste to get a blue texture onto the page.


Using the same spray I coloured some white flowers and used them to embellish the page. I found some left over scrap paper (including a piece off one of my kids colour in book) to create a background for the photo. I also used a stamp to try get some further texture into the page however you can't really see it as it was black ink (shopping list for next visit to craft shop - white stamp ink)


For the first time I used beads on my project and even though it was fiddly they looked good. I really liked the blues in this page. What do you think? Until next time,  Diane.

No comments:

Post a Comment