Pages

29 April 2016

Blast from the past

Hi, hope you all had a great ANZAC Day break with family and friends. I managed to get some scrapbooking done even though the weather was great. For me it was about de-stressing! To do the things I love, reading a book, spending time with family, good food and of course scrapbooking. I spent a bit of time going through old photos and this one just popped out at me. My sisters and I had a pet lamb, Sally. 


I used papers from a pack I had recently brought off the Garage Sale Facebook page of Artfull Crafts. Worth looking at if you get a change. Link here


Journaling is not one of my strong points but I have been trying to get some words down on this page. I used 'Tears on Pillow Tangerine' spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang to match the orange that was in the photo (don't you love the old photo look). I splattered the page with 'Toto's Tornado Black' also from Lindy's Stamp Gang after I had finished (covering the photo which I normally forget to do).
There was a lot of work in matting each strip with the black but I think the effect looks great. It was a fairly easy layout and one I would do again with some variations to spice it up.

Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment