Pages

29 October 2016

Happy

Hi again. many years ago we had the pleasure of taking our first born to Australia. I am still scraping some of those photos. This is one layout from that time. We were in a car park and Leon was playing racing cars with her in the trolley. She thought it was great.
 I used a pattern page from my stash and spread some textured paste mixed with some orange in various places over the page (most of it ended up covered by the photos).
 I loved how the orange and blue gave the page a bold look. so i continued that look by using the same colour scheme in the flower embellishments.
 I have so much washi tape collected from various places and have been unsure as to where to use it. So i decided on this page I was going to use some. I used some on the page under the photos and continues some through the centre to join the photos.
I hope this layout may give you some inspiration for your projects. Let me know if it did. I would love to hear from you. Until next time. Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment