Pages

26 October 2016

Smile

Hi everyone, It has been such a long time since I posted. It doesnt mean that I havent been creating though. I have been working on a few diverse projects. One of them a quilt for my son which I am hand sewing most of. However one of my goals over the long weekend was to post a blog. Better late than never.
This layout was inspired by a gift bag i saw in a discount store and decided to cut out the flowers to use on a layout. I sprayed a white card stock with some Lindy Stamp Gang spray to add a little bit of pink to the page and like I said I cut out the patterns on the paper bag and lay them out on the page.
 I raised some of the flowers to give them some dimension and added in some diamantes to give it a little bling. The charms were off a bracelet from my niece who was going to throw it out as it was all tangle up and broken.
I liked out this turned out and will be looking for more paper gift bags in the future that may take my fancy to scrap. Until next time, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment